Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday
WHAT IS NINJA CROSS?
From beginners to athletes, children to seniors, NINJACROSS™ is designed to engage members and guests with catered programing. The indoor retractable system will be the first of its kind in Alabama, and exclusive to Sand Mountain Park members & guests. Game On! The new indoor obstacle course will be available to members and day pass guests during operational hours and will be open year-round. We also offer NINJACROSS™ birthday party packages, as well as leagues and competitions. It is great for people who want to try out something new and fun while getting a great workout. Come NINJA with us today!
- Participants MUST be a minimum of 48-inches tall
- Participants maximum weight of 275 lbs.
- Wait your turn to start, follow direction by facility staff at ALL times
- Participants MUST start in the water, not on the pool deck.
- Diving, jumping, running, pushing, etc is strictly prohibited.
- Participants to use system solely at their own risk – this is a skill-based system and is meant to be challenging. Owner, operator, manufacturer and any additional parties will not be held responsible for any injury on the system.
- Climbing obstacle cables, structure column legs, or any other components on the system is strictly prohibited.
- Touching obstacle frame or support truss, electronics or any other components other than the obstacles is strictly prohibited.
- Only use if you are capable of safely swimming the length of the pool and able to hold your breath under water for 10-seconds or more. Non-swimmers are not permitted.
- Only 1 participant per obstacle set at a time.
- Use only under supervision of lifeguard or attendant.
- Swinging, leaping, jumping, or swimming into adjacent lane is strictly prohibited.
- If you fail on an obstacle, move onto the next obstacle and attempt to complete.
- If you feel exhausted or weak, stop participation and swim out of the lane to the closest pool wall.
- Do not push, shove or harass other guests — bullying will not be tolerated and you may be asked to leave the facility.
- Do not use this equipment while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No diving allowed anywhere in this body of water.
- Leave the pool promptly after completing the course or if you are unable to complete the course.
- Participants assume all risk of injury due to misuse of the Ninja Cross or failure to follow rules.
Book your WARRIOR BIRTHDAY PARTY TODAY!
Give us a call to book at 256-891-8240, OR email firstname.lastname@example.org