HERE IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT 24/7 ACCESS TO THE FITNESS CENTER!
HOW DO I GET ACCESS?
- To take advantage of 24/7 access, each member must sign up for access at the Guest Services counter during regular business hours.
HOW DO I GET IN THE BUILDING?
- 24/7 access is granted from a cell phone app called OpenPath. Once signed up at Guest Services, a team member will walk you through the process of creating your account.
- Key Cards are available upon request.
WHAT IS OPENPATH?
- OpenPath is a free mobile app that allows you to scan in at the door.
- MUST provide name, email and phone number.
DO I HAVE TO CREATE A NEW MEMBERSHIP OR PURCHASE ANYTHING ADDITIONAL?
- Nope! Your current membership must be in good standing on all monthly billing, but no additional purchase is required.
CAN I BRING A GUEST?
- NO guests or non-members will be allowed inside the facility during after hours. Day Passes will be honored during regular business hours only.
WILL THE BUILDING BE MONITORED?
- YES! Sand Mountain Park Patrol will be on site nightly for safety and emergency assistance.
WHAT WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO?
- Members will have access to equipment on 1st floor and 2nd floor, dry locker rooms, as well as the Indoor Track.
IS THERE AN AGE RESTRICTION?
- Members 16+ will be allowed in the Fitness Center after hours. Anyone 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No drop offs during non-business hours.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday
P.O. Box 1486 Albertville, Alabama 35950
Fill out our contact form
and a member of our team will be with you within 2 business days.